Thursday 12 July 2012

Currently Reading: Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

Hey guys, so it's been a while! I suppose these things always take a turn down in posting when the summer comes around, less opportunities to procrastinate I suppose! DB has given me a ridiculous amount of books to read over the summer despite my plans to take my Kindle to Cornwall on the family holiday to save on space... hmm...

So Bridget Jones is going well, just as funny as the original, if not slightly funnier due to Mark Darcy's frequent bizarre appearances just at the wrong time, as always. Poor Bridge.
At least she's finally thrown away all those horrid self help books which perpetuate the "male hive mind" myth. Good for you Bridget, you fictional character.

I'm getting there guys, why not check out my goodreads to keep an eye on my (somewhat slow) progress?

http://www.goodreads.com/fivebyfivewhat

No comments:

Post a Comment