Saturday 19 May 2012

FINISHED: The Loop

So I finished The Loop by Nicholas Evans last night, don't have a huge amount to say about it other than it was very easy to read, I enjoyed the reading experience but I didn't get a whole lot from it, but that was what I was expecting and what I wanted from it.

For a girl who really likes wolves this was definitely the one of his books to read and I found it fascinating when occasionally he chose to narrate a segment from the point of view of the wolves, especially on the hunt.

If you like wolves, if you like American ranches, unambiguous love stories and something that is easy to read I'd definitely recommend this for you!

6/10

Oh and I've started updating my GoodReads page again after starting it last year and then never touching it. Bear in mind this doesn't contain every book I've ever read, only some of the ones I have read or reread since July last year, I stopped updating it in around October and am just starting again so stick with me!
http://www.goodreads.com/fivebyfivewhat

No comments:

Post a Comment