Monday 22 April 2013

Update: What's next?

So, I finished The Hobbit and I decided I needed to take a break from new stories.
The whole purpose of this blog was to get me reading things that were new, to stop me rereading old stories and I can honestly say that in the year since this blog was set up I haven't reread a single book.

I've decided to take a break from new fiction for a month or so, I reread The Fault in Our Stars by John Green last week and I'm currently rereading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I'll be back here no doubt with insights on these old books I think of as I reread them, and I already have my eye on what I want to read next, although I'm waiting for it to be released in paperback so it's easier on my student budget.

Don't go away, I'll still be here, just in smaller doses whilst I plough through these exams!

Thank you all for sticking with me, I appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment