Saturday 19 January 2013

Update: I've been neglecting you


So, these past few weeks have been a bit of a chaotic blur, I am currently in the middle of exams season with one done and two left to go, but with my final one on Friday and the promise of DB arriving that night I'm getting through!

I'm still in the midst of Grimm Tales, I can't have many stories left to finish, but my copy of Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children arrived in the post today and I simply can't not start it. It is absolutely beautiful, so glad I bought the paper copy. I regretted not buying The Book Thief and Why We Broke Up in paper copies as they were so beautifully illustrated but if I stumble upon them when I am monied I shall have to purchase them.

Here are some photos of the books on my hilariously messy bedside table. I apologise for the state of it, this always happens.










Also it snowed in Aber for once! It looked lovely even if it did make getting to my first exam a bit stressful.
I promise I shall get back into the blogging swing more successfully once term starts properly! Thankyou all for sticking around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment