Sunday 12 August 2012

August Update

Hey guys, just thought I should keep you abreast of what is going on over here whilst posting has been a bit slow.

Summer has left lots of time for reading but not lots of time for blogging, but here are some things that have been keeping me busy.

- Going to Cornwall with DB's family, basking in the mid 20s heat and bodyboarding in the sea
- Day tripping to Newcastle to see the new Batman film as well as having awkward conversations with previously incarcerated Geordie men about the Olympic opening ceremony (how do these people find us...?)
- Going to the Olympics to see the tennis!
- Chilling in the house watching the Olympics and eating too much junk food with DB

So umm... that's what I've been up to. Things still to come include working at Leeds Festival and filling my September with seeing friends and family before I move back to Wales for the school year.
Hopefully the blogging will become more regular after Leeds but I'm not promising anything.

Currently reading: Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett

Being a top explorer at the Eden Project with DB and his brother

No comments:

Post a Comment