Wednesday 25 April 2012

Seeking Fiction

I, Mary [surnamenotdisclosed], of sound mind and honest good intentions am starting a book blog. Yes, you heard me correctly.

As long as I can remember I've loved to read. Perhaps it's the curse of being an only child, or just the way I was brought up, but I've never not had some book, or a few, on the go at any one time.
So I've decided to put that information to good use and start this blog.

I'm going to post every time I start a new book, perhaps blog a bit whilst reading (spoiler-ful and spoiler-free, there will be warnings!) and then once I've finished it I'll post a review. That's the plan.

Good intentions guys, this is as much for my records as it is for any readers, but I hope you enjoy it as I start seeking fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment